My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.sarahfobes.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 17, 2006

POTC-DMC

Went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday. I was entertained although it's far from perfect. The special effects, especially with the crew of the Flying Dutchman and it's captain Davy Jones (played by the awesome Bill Nighy) were incredible, seriously the best since Gollum. My only wish for part 3 is that Keira Knightly ditches that pansy Orlando Bloom and GETS IT ON with Jack Sparrow - that would be hot. Watch the makeout at the end of this one and tell me I'm wrong.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are right the effects were great, but the story went no where. slowly. it was such a bad middle episode of a trilogy that I doubt i will watch the 3rd. And having keira pull a "young blades" was fucking stupid.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home