My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.sarahfobes.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

2008 Will Bring Me Joy in the Following Ways


Cloverfield - I know this has the ability to disappoint but I'm willing to trust JJ.

Be Kind Rewind
- Michel Gondry is amazing. He's the pumpkin pie of directors.

Synedoche, New York
- The new Charlie Kaufman film starring Catherine Keener (my gf)

10,000 B.C - I know it'll be bad, ok? I can't help it.

Iron Man - The trailer got me excited.

Speed Racer - Wachowskis. I liked all the Matrix movies and anyone who says they didn't is a liar.

Indiana Jones
- Karen Allen is back. Cate Blanchett is here too and she looks like a dominatrix.

The Happening - Say what you will about M. Night - I like 75% of his films.

Wall-E - This is going to be awesome. Pixar kills.

Hellboy 2 - Because Hellboy was great and Guillermo is at the helm again.

The Dark Knight - OBVIOUSLY.

Where the Wild Things Are - The adaptation of the incredible book, directed by Spike Jonze.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- come on.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - The new David Fincher film.

The Box - The new Richard Kelly film (Donnie Darko)

The Fighter - The new Darren Aronofsky film (Pi, The Fountain)

Blindness - Great book, great director (Fernando Mereilles) great cast (Mark Ruffalo, Gael Garcia Bernal)

X-Files 2 - I miss Agents Scully and Mulder so much my heart hurts.

1 Comments:

Blogger @ said...

Awesome! I'm mostly with you on all of these, but I'm worried about Speed Racer (don't like the trailer) and Cloverfield (as you said, too much hype)

I had no idea that there was a Hellboy 2 coming (woohoo), nor did I know about the box, or blindness!

X files 2 will be an automatic must see for me no matter how bad the reviews are. Fox and Dana... those were the days.

Awesome post, I'm totally excited. Too bad there's no way I'll get to see ANY of them in the theater. (Caitlin will NOT agree to a baby sitter in the first year)

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home